Keep up with our latest news by liking us on
Facebook & Instagram
SUMMER HOLIDAYS – STORE CLOSING DATES
It’s that time of year again when we close the doors to our little shop and our amazing team takes a well earned rest. This year, our summer holiday closing dates will be as follows:
Saturday 30th July: OPEN 9.30am – 5.30pm
Sunday 31st July – Monday 15th August: CLOSED
Tuesday 16th August: OPEN 9.30am – 5.30pm
NOW Taking Orders For Summer Catering!
If you are hosting a special Summer celebration in your home this year, take the stress out of catering for the day so you can enjoy it fully.
Choose from a selection of fresh breads, salads, dinners and sides. Not forgetting a special cake to celebrate the day!
- Please email: ORDER@CINNAMONCOTTAGE.IE
- Take a look at our salad/dinner/side/cake options on the website
- Let us know how many people you are catering for & the date
- We will then come back with a quote & will confirm your order
- We will even deliver everything locally
We Are Open!
Please find our opening hours below. If you would like to place an order, please allow 48hrs notice if possible and order via email or telephone.
Tuesday: 09.30 – 17.30
Wednesday: 09.30 – 17.30
Thursday: 09.30 – 17.30
Friday: 09.30 – 17.30
Saturday: 09.30 – 17.30
Sunday: 10.00 – 16.00
A few changes when shopping with us…
- For those who would prefer to pre-order and collect, this is also possible. Simply email or call the shop directly to place your order. You can walk in and collect your order or you can telephone when you are outside the shop and we can place your order in your boot for you.
- We also offer Contactless Delivery to your home (see more information below).
In accordance with government advice, health and safety measures have been implemented within our shop in order ensure the safety of our staff and our customers while also being able to offer our services. These include:
- We are operating separate entry and exit doors to the shop.
- Once inside the shop, please use one of the three hand sanitiser dispensers available.
- All of our door handles, freezer doors, shopping baskets, hand sanitiser dispensers and counters are sprayed down with anti-bacterial spray every hour.
- Protective perspex screens have been installed for the wellbeing of our staff and customers.
- All of our staff are required to thoroughly wash their hands throughout the day and wear gloves.
On behalf of Patrick, Ali and all of our amazing hard working staff, we would like to thank you all for your continued custom, support and most of all patience with all of these procedures during these challenging times.
From all of us, stay safe and mind one another.
CONTACTLESS HOME DELIVERY…Now Available
We are delighted to now offer contactless, same day, home delivery to our amazing customers. It is easy to order:
- Delivery is available from Tuesday to Saturday.
- To place an order,
- Call the shop on 021-4894922 between 09.30 and 12.30 on the day you would like the delivery
- Tell us the name, address, number and Eircode of the house you would like the food delivered to. Delivery charges apply.
- There is a minimum order of €25. Orders are not limited to fresh dinners but can include everything from fresh scones, brown bread, jams, wines, tarts, cakes and of course our famous White Chocolate & Raspberry tart.
- Phone orders: payment is taken over the phone and put directly into our card machine so no card details are kept for security reasons.
- Your order will be delivered between 2pm and 6pm that day and left at a designated spot advised by you or at a safe distance from your door with your receipt included.
Frozen Dinners now available in Spar, Mount Oval!
Our delicious homemade dinners are NOW available in Spar, Mount Oval. Look out for the Cinnamon Cottage freezer where there is a variety of single and double portion dinners now available.
Spar, Mount Oval is open until 23:00 every evening, so you can pick up your favourite dinners late into the evening for your convenience.
Our dinner foil is oven proof, microwaveable, and when cleaned, 100% recyclable. Cooking instructions are written on each dinner and all allergens are highlighted.
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
We specialise in homemade produced and crafted foods using the freshest, local, natural ingredients available.
At The Cinnamon Cottage, our dedicated team has created a variety of nutritious meals using fresh, seasonal ingredients sourced from local producers and quality suppliers. Our homemade products contain no artificial additives, no artificial colours and are GMO free.