Keep up with our latest news by liking us on
Facebook & Instagram
Latest Shop News…Closed For Summer Holidays!
The shop is now closed for Summer Holidays. We will reopen again at 9.30am on Tuesday 18th August.
We would like to say a HUGE thank you to all of our customers for their continued support, especially throughout the past 5 months. Your patience and understanding with all of the necessary changes we have had to make in the shop in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic has been very much appreciated by the whole team. After a little rest, we look forward to seeing everyone again on our return!
A few changes when shopping with us…
- Walk into our shop and shop as normal – Please wear a mask.
- For those who would prefer to pre-order and collect, this is also possible. Simply email or call the shop directly to place your order. You can walk in and collect your order or you can telephone when you are outside the shop and we can place your order in your boot for you.
- We also offer Contactless Delivery to your home (see more information below).
Due to recent events and the impact of Covid-19 we have changed our opening hours for the shop for the foreseeable future. Our new opening hours are as follows:
In accordance with government advice, new health and safety measures have been implemented within our shop over the past 4 weeks in order ensure the safety of our staff and our customers while also being able to offer our services. These include:
- A maximum of 4 customers will be allowed into the shop at any one time. This may result in queue outside of the shop. We have provided social distancing markers on the ground. Please bring an umbrella or raincoat should the weather turn Irish while you wait.
- We are operating separate entry and exit doors to the shop.
- Once inside the shop, please use one of the three hand sanitiser dispensers available.
- Floor markers have been placed in the shop to highlight appropriate social distancing.
- All of our door handles, freezer doors, shopping baskets, hand sanitiser dispensers and counters are sprayed down with anti-bacterial spray every hour.
- Protective perspex screens have been installed for the wellbeing of our staff and customers.
- All of our staff are required to thoroughly wash their hands throughout the day and wear gloves.
On behalf of Patrick, Ali and all of our amazing hard working staff, we would like to thank you all for your continued custom, support and most of all patience with all of these new procedures during these challenging times. We understand that not all of the yummy things you usually desire may not currently be in stock, but we will continue to source and produce all that we can to help make life easier for you all.
From all of us, stay safe and mind one another.
CONTACTLESS HOME DELIVERY…Now Available
We are delighted to now offer contactless, same day, home delivery to our amazing customers who are cocooning at home. It is easy to order:
- Delivery is available from Tuesday to Saturday.
- The menu of fresh dinners and sides available to order from will be posted to our Facebook and Instagram pages the evening before (@cinnamoncottage).
- To place an order, call the shop on 021-4894922 between 09.30 and 12.30 on the day you would like the delivery.
- Tell us the name, address, number and Eircode of the house you would like the food delivered to.
- There is a minimum order of €25. Orders are not limited to fresh dinners but can include everything from fresh scones, brown bread, jams, wines, tarts, cakes and of course our famous White Chocolate & Raspberry tart.
- Delivery is Free within 5 kilometres of the shop and €5 outside the 5km radius.
- Payment is taken over the phone and put directly into our card machine so no card details are kept for security reasons.
- Your order will be packed by our hard working staff who wear gloves and spray down all packaging with anti-bacterial sprays.
- Your order will be delivered between 2pm and 6pm that day and left at a designated spot advised by you or at a safe distance from your door with your receipt included.
This service is made possible in conjunction with DingDong Deliveries (@dingdongdeliveries) who are working hard to bring the community together.
Frozen Dinners now available in Spar, Mount Oval!
Our delicious homemade dinners are NOW available in Spar, Mount Oval. Look out for the Cinnamon Cottage freezer where there is a variety of single and double portion dinners now available.
Spar, Mount Oval is open until 23:00 every evening, so you can pick up your favourite dinners late into the evening for your convenience.
Our dinner foil is oven proof, microwaveable, and when cleaned, 100% recyclable. Cooking instructions are written on each dinner and all allergens are highlighted.
Planning a special event???
Call or email us to discuss our catering menu. We are happy to advise you on portion sizes, a choice of delicious sides, salads or desserts to accompany your meal plus the perfect wine pairing.
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
We specialise in homemade produced and crafted foods using the freshest, local, natural ingredients available.
At The Cinnamon Cottage, our dedicated team has created a variety of nutritious meals using fresh, seasonal ingredients sourced from local producers and quality suppliers. Our homemade products contain no artificial additives, no artificial colours and are GMO free.